Would you like to volunteer with St. Vincent de Paul?
Our Conference is entirely run by volunteers.
You can help in so many ways:
- Volunteer at our Food Pantry
- Help with food pickup and storage
- Work directly with those in need of financial assistance
- Bookkeeping and data entry
- Technology support
- Translation for Spanish or Russian
- Seasonal projects such as our Thanksgiving baskets
How you help is up to you. Training will be provided.
To volunteer at our Food Pantry or help with food pickup,
please contact Pat Wells (360) 571-8262.
For all other volunteer opportunities, contact Tim Kosderka (360) 433-8182.
Conference meetings are 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 1pm.
Currently the meetings are in the Fireside Room.